We are a self-funded club that has been running continuously since the 1960s. The club is open to 8 to 16 year olds providing social, sports and creative activities for the kids of Woodstock and the surrounding villages. We’re a registered charity run by volunteers and trustees. The Youth club leader is Mrs Jane Hibberd.
Activities include: Dodgeball, Street dance, Computer games, Hockey, Art room, Football, Pool and discos organised and presented by the young people themselves.
We also have a tuck shop and serve hot food
Visits include: Ice skating, Bowling, Mountainboarding and Theme Parks
We also have many Fundraising Events including: Bingo, Bag Packing at Sainsburys, Dances and Film Nights at the club.
We do have a number of rules to help the club run smoothly and to make sure both the young people and the staff are treated with respect.
- Young people need to treat other members, youth workers and staff how they want to be treated.
- Young people and youth workers alike will be expected to show respect for each other.
- Young people and staff must respect and take care of the building, furniture and equipment.
- Damage to equipment, furniture or the building or other buildings on the site, will be paid for in full by the person responsible.
- Sexist, racist or other offensive language will not be allowed. Anyone who continues after being asked to stop will have to leave.
- Young people must not bring drugs and or alcohol into the Club
- Young people who have been using drugs or alcohol before or during Youth Club will be asked to leave.
- Smoking in or around the club is now prohibited by law.